Over the course of years I have been playing this game mostly as Edward J. Emerson in GearCity.

 

Over the course of years I have been playing this game mostly as Edward J. Emerson in GearCity.

Over the course of years I have been playing this game mostly as Edward J. Emerson and others, testing new components, as you cannot see them in the current game, but if I choose to start over, I can see the results of my work.

Changing hats in this game is the most intriguing, as you can play as a CEO, COO, etc., but it really becomes interesting when you look at the company from the staff perspective, which hints at the $7,310 per month factory staff rate, which not only assists the staff but also helps the company, as a way for staff to afford to pay for the expensive vehicles they make.

1

Comments