Being Hit by a car in Grosse Pointe Michigan
Out riding my bike prior to being elected to office. This was my only form of transportation after my 1998 Ford Explorer's tires were flattened. While out riding in Grosse Pointe I noticed I a lady try to hit me on my travels east on Mack Ave. I initially thought that it was just a driver that did not want to stop at a stop sign. This all changed when the accident happened on Cadieux and Mack Ave. They drove in front of me again, but this time I was not able to avoid the hit. It also was not known until after the hit and I was able to move that I noticed the vehicle and the laughter. I called 911 and got dismissed, but while on the phone with 911 a man tried to make it seem like it was not a problem. I limped home to find the kids in the neighbor mocking me and laughing about my limp.
Comments
Post a Comment