Emerson Motors 2018 Simulation using #Microsoft Tools in 2026 for Data in #Gearcity
Current
In conjunction with performing my duties as a precinct delegate (which has been filled with harassment, misleading discussions, and assaults), has been ongoing. The work consists of continued adjustments to the city files while most of the staff is furloughed to provide management support for all locations. The use of time-management skills to perform well, and the use of Microsoft tools to organize data and reduce inventory.
Data
Data organizing for a corporation of this size is currently being performed by by me using Microsoft tools and, when finished, will provide a workable, data-intensive display. The organization of files has taken longer than anticipated due to staff impacts and intense competition from other Big Four automotive corporations operating in some of the same counties as Emerson Motors.
Production
During this corporate downtime, past, current, and future designs are being assessed for improvements and cost reductions.
Concerns
Due to isolation efforts by the community, it is not clear when Emerson Motors is going to return to full operations. I have taken a look at the platform on 7/20/2026 to monitor production outlook based on vanilla files that came with the game.
Other concerns stem from physical labor that has been ongoing to keep my promise to my Mother and Father of taking care of the property. I have done so to the best of my abilities with the threats I have received and physical assaults that have been down played by those in charge for some reason (it is still not clear on what they are trying to prove or have done in Detroit). I have followed the advice of my Mother and will see where this leads, but with the last threat, isolation, and staged events by people in the community it seems like they are getting their way with the support of local officials.
Moving Forward
I have been recovering from the accidents as well as the botched surgery done by DMC after my leg was cut cooking for my Mother and Cousin during my time of looking after my Mother while on a leave of absence from the City of Detroit. Moving forward to a future that is unknown, just like those who reside within the game construct of GearCity simulation automotive game is quite daunting to say the least. However, being tested about my Biblical understandings as well as my sexuality has brought me to realize based on the face-to-face discussions are planned by those who try to get me to engage with them. I am not a street person nor have I ever been, I am what most would call a Mom's Child. Being the youngest, I witnessed events, but noticed that my older siblings would think the events were funny. I comforted my Mother until that was taken away from me and will not be replaced. I have seen the women try to fill the void, but I have nothing for you. I was brought here to look after my Mother who was loosing a child when I arrived in 1975. I did my job to the best of my abilities with much push back up to and including physical harm by most that promised they were here to help. Now, I look at the faces of those who caused more harm than good with and understanding that those involved are here to bring confusion. I am not looking for trouble, nor have I asked for it.
Comments
Post a Comment