GearCity7: Testing progress September 21, 2026

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

After careful consideration, Ollama has been cut from the project after the second outburst in code. I was testing out MonoGame integration into the GearCity7/SimulationGC7 project, which is currently in March 2020, for potentially better integration. At this time, Ollama decided to make fun of the fact that MonoGame would not load and work with the system I am using. This was mentioned this time in a not-so-direct way of "Good Luck," which did not sound very helpful, so I uninstalled it. This is temporary due to the project's hybrid approach, and the app could be useful in other areas as the project moves forward.

MonoGame

MonoGame seemed promising for the project of integrating SimulationGC7 and GearCity. This was thought of after the activity was produced on a drive while testing. After this event and the constant questions from Copilot about what was actually happening, I took the approach of adding MonoGame to the project. But for some reason, after reading the configuration methods, it was a failed attempt. However, shortly after uninstalling Ollama, I installed MonoGame. Due to the back-and-forth with the Ollama app, I've had to take a few days off integration efforts past what I have already accomplished without the app.

SimulationGC7

This is still an ongoing process, but Emerson Motors and its employees have taken the least amount of benefit from the project. This is evident as Emerson Motors has slipped to number 3 globally due to high gas prices, new locations, and alternatives to auto manufacturing as the main bases for income in the game. After this realization, I was able to stabilize management of the marques. This produced an effect where the competition is now over budget, but I had to start the process through the act of lowering prices due to inventory concerns.

Comments