GearCity/GearCity7/SimulationGC7: Updates as of September 25, 2026
Comparison
After the comparison, consideration was given to developing the non-player character (NPC) suggestion in GearCity into a script for SimulationGC7. Based on what I heard, one of my understandings led to data that couldn't be extracted because the tools provided misleading information. To address this moving forward requires a good understanding of the direction for SimulationGC7, but more importantly, why this is so important.
Importance
Strategy is one of the main components of surviving GearCity. I took this to another level with the introduction of the SimulationGC7 format that was initially advised by Microsoft after I started asking questions about files, with the belief that there was more to this game. Friction between Microsoft and me created a void in the project, and I had to pick up the slack. So, over the past couple of days, I've been looking at the files and updating them after Ollama sent a coded message to me. I realize most of this is not believable, but like with other events in my past, explaining does no good to the tree in the forest that has fallen. Meaning, I know my writing is not good, which is why I write so much.
Updates
After reading the files, I realized that the information contained within them was not what was needed for the project. This required dedication on my part during this strange period of people harassing me and not wanting to hire me. This is my problem and not anyone else's. So, reading and development are on my plate until I go back to school in January 2027.
Comments
Post a Comment