Letters for Real Life...

 To Whom It May Concern,


There appears to be some improvement at this location since the bleach
was taken from me during checkout. I was unaware that the individual
who assisted me in this situation was a supervisor, as they did not
communicate this when I raised my concern.

Today, I saw the supervisor and asked if the lady returned the bleach
that was given to her while I was checking out. They said no. It’s
disheartening to learn this, especially since I wish they had
communicated their role as a supervisor earlier; it would have
clarified why they were trying to pay for the bleach taken by the
lady. Additionally, I had to buy some bleach today but encountered
issues with my Huntington Bank card, forcing me to pay in cash.

I am now concerned after speaking to the supervisor and learning that
the lady did not bring the bleach back or give her (the supervisor)
the money for the bleach.

Kelly R. Key

Comments