Possible new CEO? In search of a Female CEO for a Simulated Corporation.
Why is there a need? I was taught that sharing is caring. While that statement permeated my mind promoted me to research female CEOs, I found that only 54 are on the Fortune 500 list.
What is the task? Taking a corporation from 1900 onward. This is that CEO's corporation and should not be influenced by outside entities. However, understanding outside entities can give a good advantage to that CEO and their legacy.
Does this include Emerson Motors? No. Emerson Motors is a private project that is still ongoing. It serves as a platform for new corporations but is still family-owned.
SimulationGC7: The progress is ongoing. I am currently moving forward with additional scripts to allow for a more advantageous progression. However, this takes time, but the good thing is that I am improving as I move the simulation forward.
Comments
Post a Comment