Solar Power Animal Ultrasonic devices to deter groundhogs in Detroit
Recently, I have seen different animals around my home in Detroit while traveling to pick up food and other dietary needs. This and images on my camera feed indicate that the animals were gaining access to the property on the right side of the home. This was shown by the raccoon, deer, and now groundhog travel, but they don't stop here; they only travel through. I assessed what food sources are available to them in their travels so I can keep those items off the property to reduce their presence. This prompted me to cut some of my Mother's plants down temporarily, but the traveled route suggests the dog food or other grassy areas are food and shelter.
Being neighborly, I purchased the solar-powered animal sensors from eBay. These were installed yesterday, and they pulse the ground with a light on top, making them visible at night for monitoring. Late last night, I noticed the groundhog on the camera once, which is different from the many times they traveled through the land as a safety zone before they had to battle for food.
I have taken action over the course of the past year to address the animals that have shown up in Detroit. One person in a red Ram 1500 said to me one day, "Did you see those deer?" I had been studying the deer since I saw them mid-block earlier this year when I was filming and bike riding, prior to the lady hitting me with her car on Caduiex and Mack Ave. However, they seem to migrate to this area, and I have seen the deer's body on Lakewood and Mack, and it appeared to be dead after being hit (assumed to be by a car, based on the proximity to the street).
Comments
Post a Comment