Working past the GearCity and GTA5 testing
After noticing the activity on GTA5, I realized that it was not the intended target. The target was to introduce the SimulationGC7 to GearCity in a more meaningful way. So, instead of moving forward with the testing results that would not move SimulationGC7 past the point it is at, I decided to reorganize the structure of the test environment for better testing efficiency. Doing this has led me to focus on file order and compatibility rather than chasing whether GearCity and GTA5 can work cross-platform.
Cross-platform was never the position I was interested in. I do, however, find it very interesting that the events took place. Cross-platform would possibly be more beneficial for others if that is your direction, but for this learning experience of coding, I am focusing on basic additions to the simulation world that will produce a more realistic output of sales and operations. This is not anything against the developers, as they did a wonderful job on GearCity, but a personal preference based on reading and watching new reports on the world changing.
GearCity has a unique configuration that is good for normal gameplay. I, based on my lived experiences and family influence, have been led to want more. This more is not what most deem as important, but I do. I choose to move the project forward, alone.
Comments
Post a Comment